10.13.2006

! Update !

Well, basicly, right now I am trying to make the most of the things that I can easily deciffer. The first thing being that I went to a guy that I work with's place and I just thought that we would hang out even though I sort of expected him to be thinking otherwise, but I went over all the same, because I wanted to make up for blowing him off the previous night. And I was right with what I assumed would happen, first he offered me a beer, which I very easily said no to, and then he invited me into his bed room. I knew what he was thinking when he did that, because there were other guys in the living room, and he obviously wanted to get me alone. I am not completely sure why I went into his room, but I did, so whatever. Anyway, he asked me again if I wanted a beer, and I again said no. I sat down in his chair, and chilled out for a minute, wondering what he thought was going to happen. When he came into the room, he had a glass of what looked like water, but I didnt want to take any chances, so I pretended to drink from it and set it back down. He then strattled me and began to make out with me. Now, I probably at that point should have pushed him away, and left, but I guess I dont think when I have someone elses tongue in my mouth. So I just rolled with it, because I guess I figured what harm could come from kissing. When he stopped kissing me, he tried to pull me over to his bed, and as much as I would have enjoyed just laying back and getting my rocks off for the first time in a long time, I just said no. I was really proud of myself, and I was also a little scared of what he might think about me. But when he asked why, I told him straight up that it was because I had very strong religious convictions that kept me from being with anyone physically until I knew that it was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. At first he tried to convince me that I should just forget about that because it wasnt for guys like me, but then I remembered what John and I talked about and I was prouder than I had ever been that I resisted sex.
I feel much more like a man than a little boy because I was able to resist this. And I know it may be pushing it, I am going dancing with him this weekend, just to have a little bit of fun that I havent had in a long time. So, let me know what you guys think?

In Christ,
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home