11.12.2006

Out of the woods...for now.

So, I have come to find a clearing in my life that seems to be very calm for me right now. I am not completely sure weather or not it will last, but I know that having it in my life is very reassuring. I am happy to have friends in my life right now that I can depend on and not have to worry weather or not they will hold my mistakes against me. I had a wonderful bible study this past thursday with Lou, (the Grubby Kupp pastor). I realized that the hard times that I am going through are everywhere and that I am not the only one being subjected to them. I am very glad to have someone who I can go to who understand some of the immence temptations that are in our paths. I guess now that I can see the road before me clearly, the only thing I have left to do is walk it. I have the bread, I have the support, I have the road, now all I need is the determination that I hope I have found these past couple of nights. I am not saying it is going to be easy, but nothing I ever say seems to point to easy. All I am saying is that I won't give up, I will cling to my father in heaven, and depend on his astonishing grace to lead me to the promised land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home