11.30.2006

Who am I?

So I have been trying to figure myself out quite a bit lately, and all I have been able to gather is that I really have no idea who I am. I know that I am not gay, and yet there is a part of me, who really believes that I still am. (usually just one specific part of my body that feels that way) And aside from that, I am becoming more and more unsettled at Cheeseburger In Paradice, and I think today that I most likely have destroyed that job. I had to call off, but I didnt go to the doctor, but they wont let me work again without a doctors note. So, aside from that, I have been feeling a strange lonelyness that I cant seem to escape from, no matter how many people are arround me. I know that all I need to do is press into Christ, and I will always have someone at my side, but the only problem that I am having with that is that I usually become to carnal durring the times that I have to be alone, and then I end up just feeling lonely because there is no one that I am hanging out with. Keep me in your prayers guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home