2.06.2007

Venti Life Change: No Whipped Cream

So, lately I have been going through a lot of changes in my life, I have a girlfriend now of almost 2 weeks, I got a job at Starbucks, and I am feeling insanely happy lately. Its almost funny how somethings in your life can seem so overwhelming, and yet they make you so happy that you want to tell the world. I am really proud that Monica and I are approaching our relationship maturly, and yet we take the time to just have some immature fun every once and a while. I know that she and I are going to do awesome no matter what comes up against us. I thank God every chance I get that I have her in my life, and I wouldnt change that for the world. I am really excited that I am starting at Starbucks to, because I have needed a job for a while now, and Prarie is training me, plus its a really amazing company just from what I have learned in this short amound of training.
Its funny because anytime in my life that things are going badly, I always have to rely on God to pull me through, and then I just assume that when things are better I can become self reliant again, but I realized something lately, that even when things are going perfectly, it is by Gods awesome hand that we are able to have something so good. Thats why I really have faith that I can just rely on God through all these good times just as much as the bad, and he will stand at my side giving his love to me.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home