4.09.2007

A New Prospective

I have rescently had a pretty funny feeling about my life, and its almost erie that its not a feeling of pain, or anguish, or disgust, its a feeling of pride and joy in the love of my savior. Lately I have wanted to tell everyone I come across the amazing love that God has for all of us. I had a chance to sit down with a couple of my friends from here at Grubby Kupp and just converse about my general state of faith. I am extatic about the blessings that God has laid upon my life. I feel amazingly blessed that he has shown his love for me over and over, in situation after situation. Meaning the great job at Starbucks that I can go to and share the gospel of his son, and the amazing friends that he has given to me whom I can talk to about anything without fear of being rejected for my shortcommings, and I also feel blessed for all the mistakes that I make, because through those mistakes and sins, I am able to find humbleness in his eyes, and I am able to seek forgiveness from them, and I am also able to become healed from them. So all in all lately I have been feeling pretty blessed by the lord, and I believe that he will continue to rain those blessings upon me in multitudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home